About the Masterclass program
Concept to Creation: The Roadmap to Medtech Manufacturing is a customised program designed to provide early-stage medtech professionals with the knowledge, skills and tools to navigate translation to manufacturing effectively and efficiently for long-term success.
This high-value Masterclass Program, led by Invetech and sponsored by the State Government of Victoria, will guide participants through key elements of the manufacturing pipeline.
Exploring the pathway through a local and global lens, our leading industry experts will examine:
- Manufacturing lessons for startups
- Designing manufacturing into your product design
- Cultivating a medical device supply chain
- Manufacturing best practices
- Designing manufacturing process and procedures (including the stuff you sometimes forget about!)
- Exclusive live tour of Invetech’s operating ISO13485 manufacturing facility.
Masterclass participants will gain knowledge, skills and tools to strategically advance the development of their product, build confidence pitching to investors and ultimately, succeed in market adoption.
Who should attend?
- Early-stage medtech companies (device, diagnostic, digital health) advancing products for the local or global market
- Research institutes progressing innovative ideas and emerging technologies
- Medtech professionals seeking to improve knowledge, skills and expertise.
- Founders, CEOs, CSOs, CTOs, commercial heads, business development managers, product developers, product designers, engineers, researchers and scientists.
Places are strictly limited. Participation in the program is subject to written approval and confirmation by BioMelbourne Network.
This Masterclass Program has three parts:
- Part A | BioForum: Tuesday 30 May | 7:30am – 10:00am| ACMI, Swinburne Studio, Federation Square, Melbourne (includes 1hr networking breakfast)
- Part B | Masterclass Workshop: Wednesday 31 May | 8:30am – 5:30pm | Invetech Melbourne, 495 Blackburn Road, Mount Waverley, VIC 3149
- Part C | 30-minute Advisory Session: Thursday 1 June and Friday 2 June (individual meeting times to be advised).
Registration for this program includes:
- Two additional complimentary registrations for colleagues to attend the BioForum
- Attendance at the full-day Masterclass workshop for one company representative
- One 30-minute advisory session (two company representatives may attend).
Leading industry experts
For more than 30 years, Invetech has worked with health and life science leaders around the world to co-create breakthrough solutions that millions rely on every day.
Through proven technology platforms, expert insights and informed action, Invetech helps you resolve complexities in design, operations and technology – swiftly transforming your ideas into market-ready diagnostic technologies and vital therapies. Together, they’re accelerating healthcare advancements.
Invetech’s mission is to expand the frontier of possibilities in health and life sciences. They are inspired by their clients’ life-changing innovations and committed to working together to revolutionize the future of human health.
With support from international guest speaker:
Dr Oren Zarchin, Vice President, Research and Development, MeMed (Israel)
Registration (in person only):
- BioMelbourne Network Member: $685
- BioMelbourne Network Non Member: $800
Full refund given up to 14 days prior to program commencement.
No refunds within 14 days of program commencement.
This high-value, heavily subsidised program is made possible with support from the State Government of Victoria.