For a more in-depth look at this topic, take a deep-dive into our Biopharma Masterclass Program – Unlocking Europe: Operational Priorities for EU Market Entry. The program includes this BioForum along with a full-day workshop and one-on-one advisory session.
About the BioForum
Join local and international experts for a comprehensive exploration of Europe’s biopharma ecosystem.
This event will provide valuable insights into how the EU, the second-largest pharmaceutical market in the world, can be strategically leveraged for growth. With a focus on clinical and commercial considerations for biotech companies looking to expand globally.
Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from local and global leaders on proven approaches to optimise business ventures in Europe.
Be informed about:
- Biopharma opportunities in Europe and the positive impacts for emerging Australian companies
- The new Clinical Trials Regulation and changes to EU clinical trials application, approval and conduct
- Early stage regulatory milestones, orphan drug designations, scientific advice, and laying the foundation for an EU marketing authorisation
- Building a scalable expansion strategy clinical testing to commercial launch:
- Protecting your IP - tax, corporate structure and financial considerations
- Selecting a go-to-market business model and key considerations
- Commercial, operational and compliance considerations on your go-to-market business model
- Success factors and pitfalls to avoid.
What to expect:
- The latest updates from industry experts
- Engaging information for diverse audiences
- Dynamic panel Q&A sessions
- In-person networking opportunities with peers.
Who should attend?
- Biopharma companies advancing products for global markets
- Scientists and executives working in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, regenerative medicine, biologics, cell and gene therapy
- Professionals working in operations, commercialisation, regulatory affairs, business development, consultancy, government, funding bodies and venture capital
- Biopharma professionals seeking to improve knowledge and foster connections.
Date: Tuesday 14 November 2023
3:45pm: Guest arrival and registration
5:00pm: Panel and Q&A
Venue: Allens, 37/101 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Sponsored by: State Government of Victoria
In collaboration with: Orphan Drug Consulting
The BioForum is a stand-alone event as well as Part A of the Masterclass Program. Masterclass participants are not required to register separately to attend.
In person registration (BioForum only):
BioMelbourne Network Member: $95
BioMelbourne Network Non Member: $195
Unsure if your organisation is a member? Check our member directory.
Cancellation policy (BioForum only):
In person registration
- Full refund given up to 7 days prior to the event
- No refunds within 7 days of the event.